December 22, 2013

Hindu Marriage Registration(Correction)

Correction in Hindu Marriage Registration

            No correction of the entries in the Register shall be made without the concurrence of an “Inspecting Officer”, changes in material particulars like name, age, date, etc., shall be done invariably only after obtaining the sanction of the Registrar General.
Inspecting Officer” means any officer deputed by the Registrar to inspect the 
Marriage records. ( Secretary of Panchayat)
Registrar General” means the Registrar General of Births, Deaths and
Marriage appointed by the Government under S.6 of the Births, Deaths and
Marriages Act, Central Act VI of 1886. (Panchayat Director)


Post a Comment